Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 13. oktober 2008

Busy busy..

In a couple of minutes the clock will strike half past twelve, and I have been so busy packing out all my things (or.. clothes..) that I haven't even taken the plastic of the matress yet. I probably should do that since.. Well, I have to sleep. So I'm sorry for a not so very creative post, but here is a picture of Talitha Getty you can enjoy in the meantime :)

Ingen kommentarer: