Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

lørdag 25. oktober 2008

A lovely saturday




I love saturday's. Especially now that I don't work anymore. Finally I can just use the weekend to do whatever I want. Today, I met Julie for coffee and chai latte, and just walked around looking. There's several stores in our neighbourhood, and I also have a vintage shop 3 minutes from my house. I love it :) As you can see on the pictures, it is very charming. There's one more room with shoes, jewlery and LPs too. The name fits perfectly..
To continue my perfect saturday, I'm going to relax and read in my library book, and then meet Else Marie and Julie for dinner. Lovely!

2 kommentarer:

Polliani sa...

ser ut som en bra sjappe det der. får man bestilt på nett?

Lise sa...

Den er veldig fin :) Er en av de få vintage butikkene som er her oppe. Synd det ikke er fler. De har ikke nettbutikk, nei :(