Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 23. oktober 2008

So, so cold..


This town is insane. Really.. Not only is it cold as hell, but the wind.. The wind need its own chapter. Let's just say that it won't be long before I blow away. And I am freezing when I am outside. So, here's my idea; UGGS. I honestly don't like them, but at least they are warm. And I kinda want to be healthy troughout the winter, so I better keep my feet warm. And next; does anyone know where I can buy a wintercoat which is nice-looking AND warm. It does not appear as if the designers has us up in the north in their mind when they design winter jackets..

Ingen kommentarer: