Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 28. oktober 2008

Today's outfit


I really don't wear that much color, especially not in the fall, as you can see. Still, I try to color the outfit up a bit by wearing nailpolish in different colors. Today, it was pink, while the rest of the outfit was black. Except the scarf, though. I wanted to wear my highwaist skirt in a new way, so I just wore a mensshirt over the skirt.
I was supposed to work out today, but after dinner I felt a bit lazy, so here I am with some cookies, and In Style-magazine. Much better :)

2 kommentarer:

Frøken sa...

Så søt du var idag da ;) Eller, du er jo alltid flink til å kle deg.. Jada, du skjønner hva jeg mener :P

XOXO

Lise sa...

Hehe, tusen takk :D Det var søtt sagt.. Har ikke snø jeg vettu, så trenger ikke boblejakke enda ;)