Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 3. juli 2009

And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows, and the good girls are home with broken hearts..

Before:
After:
This is what happens when you let me loose in London (practically) all alone, with no sense of responsibility. I can tell you; the Van Halen and Coke-picture was not a good day at all! Thank god we were just going to Camden (which I honestly feel is a place where I belong more than in Oxford street).
For this weekend I am planning to spend my Saturday night with a few friends, listening to music and having some drinks. Anyone with any exciting plans?
Peace
P.S: There will be a while before I am having any more Corona's with lime..

2 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Hahaha, morsomt!

Lise sa...

Ja, det har blitt det nå :P