Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 5. juli 2009

It's only teenage wasteland - they're all wasted..




The plans I had last night were postponed 'til today, so in a few minutes I'll be going over to Julie with a bottle of vodka, and some good music. Not too bad.. No need for overdressing exactly, so I'm wearing this simple top, with ripped jeans, and (as usual) lots of jewlery.. If I'm not wearing jewlery of any kind (or nailpolish) I feel kinda naked.
Well, have a great Sunday everyone :)

Ingen kommentarer: