Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

tirsdag 14. juli 2009

I'm taking my time for a number of things, that weren't important yesterday..

Was in Oslo today, and went by Body Map. I love that store.. Think it's my favourite store in Oslo, actually. I bought some shoe buckles (to spice up some boring shoes), and some studs, which I am planning to put on the back pocket of a pair of jeans.. I'll post the results later..

Peace

Oh, and I got my sun today!! So happy! I could finally wear something other than jeans.. I'm afraid that it'll only be for today, though..

2 kommentarer:

♥ Cara Mia ♥ sa...

what's shakin' love? i just left you an award on my latest blog post :)

http://blog.hippiecouture.com/

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

yeah. det ble nagler til skoene på deg ser jeg.. bra valg:) og lykke til med studdingen