Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 13. juli 2009

Outfit of the day..

I am starting to get really tired of this weather!! No sun in sight, only rain.. I am actually wearing jeans.. The only thing in denim I want to be wearing these days, are denim shorts. I'll try not to complain, but seriously, some sun would be nice.

Going to Oslo for my visa-interview for my moving to USA. Wish me luck..

4 kommentarer:

What is Reality Anyway? sa...

thats so cool, san francisco, im here now, and it is super nice out today!!

Lise sa...

Great, I just heard that it could be a bit cold.. But the city is supposed to be amazing..

Anonym sa...

Love that bracelet! Awesome angle too on the shot!

xoxo,
Jessica

Lise sa...

Thank you so much, Jessica :)