Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

mandag 20. juli 2009

Blondie

I love summer.. Since I wrote a list over the things I loved with the winter, I figured I would do the same since it's summer time:
- Sun (whenever it pops out from its hiding place)
- Summer clothing - especially shorts and dresses
- Wine
- Pictures - everyone seems to smile because of the summer
- Being spontanous
- No need for a jacket - so people can actually see what you are wearing
- Living with the excitement of not knowing exactly how things will be after the summer
- General happiness

I dyed my hair blonde today.... Yeah.. I might show it to you tomorrow, if I am starting to get comfortable with it - just don't expect too much...

1 kommentar:

Maren sa...

Næææ så bra! Da var du heldig, kan ta med deg mye da jo ;) Har du blitt blond?! Få se få se!! :D Her går alt bra, Uni begynte denne uken, og jeg har fått assignments allerede.. hjelp :P Klem