Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 9. juli 2009

I have my books, I have my poetry to protect me..

I am completely in love with this grey nailpolish I bought at Urban Outfitters in London. I regret not buying it in every single color.. I suppose they have Urban Outfitters in San Francisco as well, so I just might buy some there when I move.

I also wanted to show you guys these. I've posted them with an outfit a few days back, but here you get a much clearer look at them. I adore these earrings, so simple, yet so cool.. Awesome.

(Right this minute, a chai latte and Vogue is simply perfection after a 'hard' day at work).

2 kommentarer:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

jeg digger også den lakkserien fra Urban...
chai latte høres ikke feil ut.. så får du ta deg en tur på velouria vintage igjen. er du tilkabe i Oslo?

Lise sa...

Den er veldig bra. Ja, er tilbake.. Eller, i Drammen da. Men er jo en del i oslo, så får ta meg en tur innom Velouria igjen snart.