Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 29. juli 2009

Camden, tattoos, and random boredness..

I want another tattoo.. And in Camden (London) the tattoo shops are lying next to one another down the street. I loved this (Evil by the Needle - hillarious), but I do regret not taking one..

The summer isn't really summer-ish. No warm, nice weather, no gatherings of all your friends, no spontanity. Actually, it's kinda boring. But, in two and a half weeks I'm on a plane with the destination San Francisco. I can't wait!

Peace

4 kommentarer:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

lucky you. San fran er nydelig:) du komemr til å elske byen..
synes ikke du skal angre på at du ikke tok tatovering i Camden. Finn deg en dyktig og seriøs i Norge- det vil jeg anbefale...

♥ Cara Mia ♥ sa...

you're going to love san fran! have you been before? there are some really great vinatge shops! take lots of pics :)

♥ Cara Mia ♥ sa...

ps...thanks for adding the new link too...you rock!!!!

Lise sa...

Celine: jeg håper det :) skal være der et år, så håper det blir bra. Nei, er vel kanskje sant det.. Kan jo hende jeg finner noe bra i San Fran :)

Cara Mia: No, I've never been there! And I am moving there, so I hope it will be good. Can't wait for the vintage shops! Thanks, darling :)