Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 2. juli 2009

Gimme, gimme, gimme the honky tonk blues..











On days like this, when it's so freakin' hot, it's best to just keep it simple.. Not only do I not have the energy to figure out what to wear, but too much clothes would simply make me melt. So a jeans shorts and a simple tee, and some jewlery (bought in London) is basically all I need to be happy these days. I am mostly a dress-kind of girl, but I suddenly wear shorts a lot. I suppose we all have our favourite clothes in different periods.

Peace

3 kommentarer:

Human Racing sa...

Sweeeeet ring.

Hilde sa...

Fin outfit :)

Lise sa...

Austere: tusen takk :) Kjøpte den på Topshop, og angrer veldig på at jeg ikke kjøpte en i sølv også.

Hilde: takker!