Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 17. juli 2009

The summer air is soft and warm..


Yesterday's outfit.. I didn't realize how bad the top picture was until now, but.. I'm so happy, since summer is back (for the time being, at least). I've been swimming and playing around in the water today.. And now I am going to fix myself a bit (I look like a ghost beacause of the mixture of water and make-up), and go out for some beers with a few friends. A perfect summer night..
Peace

4 kommentarer:

The Style Of Vintage sa...

liker kjedet!

Hek sa...

Jeg også, synes kjedet var veldig fint:)

♥ Cara Mia ♥ sa...

love that necklace!

Lise sa...

Takk, jenter :)

Thanks, CaraMia :)