Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

søndag 21. desember 2008

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if I'll be back again..







A few posts ago, I said that Janis Joplin should be remembered as a fashion icon, and of course a singer. Here's a photoshoot inspired by Janis, and I love it! I want all the clothes.. Maybe I should quit school, job, and just go to L.A and live a hippie life? Yes.. That's a good idea.

4 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Well, I thinks so too. He he. Hadde passet meg perfekt. ;) Lenge leve Janis!

Noshabelle sa...

think*
Herregud, jeg kan ikke skrive.. :P

Lise sa...

Hehe, nei det er ikke lett ;) Meg også, så lurer nesten på om jeg skal gjøre det :P

The Style Of Vintage sa...

I`ll think i`ll join u..