Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 11. desember 2008

I let him slip away, he's looking for that home, and I hope he finds it, but I'd trade all of my tomorrows, for one single yesterday...

I really don't understand why Janis haven't got the "trend-icon" brand, becuase she really was! Maybe it was because everyone else also dressed in the same way.. I don't know, but I do love her style, and she is really one of a kind. Amazing singer, with an amazing soul. Would it be bad to have her as a rolemodel?!









Oh sit there, oh count those raindrops
Oh, feel'em falling down, honey, all around you.
Honey, don't you know it's time? I feel it's time,
Somebody told you, 'cause you got to know,
That all you ever gonna have to count on,
Or gonna wanna lean on,
It's gonna feel just like those raindrops do,
When they're falling down, honey, all around you.
Oh, I know you're unhappy.
Little girl blue, Janis Joplin.

3 kommentarer:

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

Janis- my god. rå dame. det bildet med de runde brillene og alle armbåpndene er et av favorittene

Noshabelle sa...

Digger Janis - en utrolig sanger!

Lise sa...

Celine: ja, det bildet er min favoritt også. Også liker jeg veldig godt den bilen på det øverste bildet :P

Noshabelle: hun er helt utrolig. Hun var virkelig en dame i en manns verden, og oppførte seg deretter. DET er kult!