Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 4. desember 2008

So never mind the darkness, we still can find a way, cause nothing last forever, even cold November rain..

So.. I was planning to write a list (for like a week ago) about my November favourites. Now, this may come as a shock to most of you, but I forget things.. Or postpone them. I suppose this was a combination of the both. Anyway, while I am hearing my neighbours upstairs partying (which, by the way, I want too.. Freaking exams...), I will now write you a list of my November favourites.

- The snow. I actually like it.. Until January at least.
- The fact that it is soon Christmas.
- My reniewed affection for faux fur.
- My music.. I actually have different things I listen to during different seasons. Not on purpose, though. But from October, and especially in November, Nirvana is a favourite.
- The dark. I don't mind that it becomes dark so early. I think it's kind of nice..
- The relaxing part.. It still a while before you HAVE TO buy the christmas present, and the exams isn't quite yet. So there is still time to do all those things that you usually love to do.

I am tired.. And can't think of much more. Wow, I thought that the list would be better than this. Well, well.. For the record; the lyric in the title is from one of my favourite songs. Guess who?!

Love & peace

2 kommentarer:

Silje sa...

Guns n' Roses<3

Lise sa...

ja :D veldig bra! hehe..