Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

fredag 5. desember 2008

Now I'm just out here searching for my own peace of the cross..

I love concerts! So I thought I would show you guys some of the concerts I've been to that sort of left a mark on me.. The best 5 shows I've been to (random set up):


Marilyn Manson in Oslo last December. My god, that was a great show. I've listened to MM for a while, but didn't really expect much from the concert, but it was really good! He's a pretty cool guy with an amazing stage show..

Iron Maiden, this summer at Valle Hovin. Wow! I've been to one Maiden concert before, but this one was just amazing. Insane! They played every single hit they've ever had. Plus I was there with some of my best friends, which made it even better.

I've had a thing for Green Day for years. I don't listen that much to them anymore, but I still love them. I saw them on the Quart-festival during the summer of 2005 or something.. That was a great show. Billie Joe is amazing on stage.

Silver (a Norwegian band) this September. This was a very intimate concert, which was great. They have amazing music, and I love being at concerts where I know all the songs that sing so loud that I don't have any voice the next day! That's so funny!

Bruce Springsteen this summer! He seriously made the rain stop! That was so amazing. He played all the songs I wanted to hear, and his latest album "Magic" is one of my favourites, and the best summer-cd I can think of! He is so great.. I am almost in love with him. I actually think this is the best concert I've ever been to. I was there with my Mom and Dad, and that was actually quite nice..
And there you have it. I am going to several other concerts next year, and I am really looking forward to it :) I suddenly remembered other shows I've been too also, like NIN, Alison Krauss and Robert Plant, The Cure, Muse and so on.. They have all been great, though :)

2 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

MUSE <3 The Cure <3 NIN <3
Jeg tror jeg liker musikksmaken din.. He he

Lise sa...

Hehe, tusen takk! Det er koselig å høre!