Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

torsdag 25. desember 2008

"Fashion is instant language" - Miucca Prada




Got this book from my parents for Christmas :D I have already looked through the book while I was drinking a glass of wine, and later I will go through it again, read and put post-its on the pages I like. I tend to do that with magazines and this type of books, so it's easier to look back on it later.

I got some other things too, like cd's, more books, jewlery, money and so on :) I had a great day! I'm glad Christmas is not over yet, though. I'm getting that Christmas spirit, even though everything has been so hectic before the holidays, so I haven't really had the time to think that it is Christmas. Anyway, the next big event now is New Years Eve, which I hope will be really fun this year!

Hope yous guys have a great Christmas too!

Love

13 kommentarer:

Noshabelle sa...

Grattis!! :)

Silje sa...

What cds did you get?=)

Hippie, hippie - milkshake sa...

god jul lise. tror jeg skal skaffe meg den boken jeg og. Har funnet en sykt fet jeansbok for sesongen med mye bra ny inspirasjon.

Lise sa...

Takk for kommentar, jenter :)

Silje: jeg fikk vel egentlig bare èn cd; Neil Young. Men fikk gavekort jeg tenkte at jeg skulle kjøpe litt fler for ;)

Celine: god jul til deg og :D Den boken var faktisk mye bedre enn jeg trodde. Hvor fant du den jeansboken? :)

The Style Of Vintage sa...

oj den boken vil jeg ha også. ser intresant ut. merry christmas!

What is Reality Anyway? sa...

merry belated xmas!!

Lise sa...

Later that day: den boken er veldig bra. Står masse nyttig :)

Krystal: merry xmas to you too, darling.

Roy A sa...

God Jul Lise!

Hey, du skriver på engelsk jo! det ser jo såå mye proffere ut :)

Lise sa...

Hehe, kjempe profft ;) God jul til deg og, Roy Andrè :D

Polliani sa...

jeg har også lyst på den boken der..

Lise sa...

Boka var eldig bra! Var kjempe fornøyd :)

Stephany Liriano sa...

omg i want that book, what´s it called!!

Lise sa...

It's called "Fashion Bible". It's a Norwegian book, though..