Om meg

Bildet mitt
I'm a hippie at heart with a deep love for rock 'n roll. I love fashion, art, people, Beatles, big cities, faux fur, coffee, tatoos, wine, red lipstick, rock n' roll, cigarettes, clutches, dresses, music, leather, London, lace, books, green and white tea, Bob Dylan, politics, hippies, inspiration, memories, sequins, nailpolish, conserts, Nirvana, summer, shabby things, chai latte, incense, to write, grunge, autumn, magazines, Velvet Underground & Nico, flea markets, Berlin, vintage, Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol, fringes, big earrings, Camden and sometimes changes.

onsdag 17. desember 2008

Lay, lady, lay. Lay across my big brass bed, whatever colors you have in your mind, I'll show them to you and you'll see them shine..




Oh yeah, new stuff! And my feet hurts like hell, because (surprisingly) working in H&M before Christmas is insane. And since I haven't worked out in aged because of my exams, my feet aren't very cooperative. So I'm hoping that it will change tomorrow. These aren't very good pictures, but I'll take som new when I'm wearing the items.
Now I'm watching Sex and the City at Oprah - so funny! I love those girls..
And by the way, I got this really cool oil painting as an early Christmas present from my friend, Jenny. I'll take a picture and show it tomorrow or something.
Peace


5 kommentarer:

WendyB sa...

That last top is so cute.

Song of Style sa...

must be nice to get discounts!!!!

Lise sa...

Wendy: thank you so much! I'm planning on using it with a high-waisted 70's jeans.

Song of style: love that blog name! And yes, it's not half bad ;)

The Style Of Vintage sa...

nice stuff:)

Taylor sa...

ooh i love the plaid dress :)